We are pleased to announce that Security Center 5.9 is now available! If you are interested in obtaining the new SDK 5.9, please reach out to DAP@genetec.com and we will happily assist you.
Laurence Amelie Lamarre
Posts made by lalamarre
The newest version of Security Center is officially out!
New Certified Integration: Mobility Suite by Altimec SA (Alutel)
We are pleased to announce that the Alutel Mobility Suite solution has been certified by the Genetec DAP group as having met our rigorous performance criteria.
The Alutel Mobilty Suite has two products that are integrated with Genetec Security Center, a rugged tablet with integrated access control reader and a mustering solution.
The tablet has an integrated access control reader that enables security operators to authenticate the personnel in the facilities through wi-fi or cellular network. If no connection is available the mobile reader works offline until it connects back to the server. It will generate the access events (denied or granted) in the Genetec Security Center and will show the full name and picture of the employees.
And, the Mustering solution will provide real-time reports on the number of personnel that are safe or has been missing in an evacuation/emergency scenario.
Sample use cases:
- To use the rugged mobile reader in open areas where no physical installation is possible or in remote areas where no active connection is available.
- Getting detailed reports on the number of missing personnel during an evacuation/emergency situation with Mustering mobile application.
- The rugged mobile reader that will send access events to GSC and applying access rules on the cardholders and their visitors.
For further details about this integration to Security Center, please contact Sara Sanchez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
New Certified Integration: FindFace by NtechLab
We are pleased to announce that the NtechLab FindFace solution has been certified by the Genetec DAP group as having met our rigorous performance criteria.
The NtechLab FindFace solution is using the Neural-Network-backed Face Recognition platform which allows them to detect faces with high accuracy from existing cameras in the Security desk. Their integration with Genetec Security Center will enable end-users to receive alarms in the Security desk once a person's face has been detected.
Sample use cases:
• Discovering the number of people lost during an evacuation/emergency situation with Mustering application.
• Check-in Visitors for GSC Cardholders and generating access events in GSC for monitoring.
• The mobile reader that would allow sending access events to GSC and applying access rules on the cardholders and their visitors.
For further details about this integration to Security Center, please contact Anna Starchenko at email@example.com.